Today we present on the center for sport peace and society in front of the board of advisers for the dean of my college. The response was so much better than we had anticipated and they really seemed to buy into our ideas. I really feel they are behind us now and we can really move forward with raising support to make it a reality. Our next move is to make our idea public and get it out there as much as possible. Then, hopefully, God will provide the money needed to turn our ideas into a reality. I really believe huge incredible things will one day come of this and that gets me super pumped!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emmanuel (Thoughts for this Christmas Eve)
Emmanuel is the very last thing that God should be. Hear me out. He is Almighty God, the one who breathed out the stars and calls them by n...
-
[1Co 13:1-8 ESV] 1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I hav...
-
Deep breath. I arrived at Tenwek hospital last Wednesday. It was nice coming back to a familiar place though many of the people I have wo...
-
I wrote a poem back in high school in which the words just kind of came to me though they were not necessarily an outpour of my heart at t...
No comments:
Post a Comment