Monday, January 30, 2012
So close . . .
Week four has begun at the University of Tennessee. I am just settling in to the new schedule and planning out what this semester will look like. Never did I ever imagine that on top of my weekly homework, the 4th week of my last semester in college would include a medical school interview! I only completed my secondary application for the Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine about 3 weeks ago. I had just begun to relax knowing all my applications were finished when I received a call inviting me to interview with them! One year ago I was just deciding to follow God on this path, and honestly, I had little faith I would be where I am today. God's amazing grace has so guided me this past year I stand in awe of what all He has done! So, for now, I am preparing for a day-long interview on Thursday February 2nd. Please join me in praying that God would receive all the glory for whatever comes of this. Please pray that I will abide in Him for everything I need up to and at the interview. It is no longer I who live but Christ in me, and I am confident that He who began this good work in me is faithful to complete it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emmanuel (Thoughts for this Christmas Eve)
Emmanuel is the very last thing that God should be. Hear me out. He is Almighty God, the one who breathed out the stars and calls them by n...
-
[1Co 13:1-8 ESV] 1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I hav...
-
Deep breath. I arrived at Tenwek hospital last Wednesday. It was nice coming back to a familiar place though many of the people I have wo...
-
I wrote a poem back in high school in which the words just kind of came to me though they were not necessarily an outpour of my heart at t...
No comments:
Post a Comment